JULY 11, 2022 – Suite929 Global Principal Partner Chuck Holliday today announced the editorial and studios leadership for the company following its acquisition of Hardcore Hustle (to be renamed Firm Biz on August 15, 2022). Holliday now oversees all editorial and content creation at the combined company, including its studios and podcasting business, maximizing the potential for intellectual property development, more easily sharing knowledge across the organization, and ensuring streamlined platform strategy. Together, these editorial brands have unequaled reach, covering all major topics of audience interest, including news and policy; entertainment and culture; food and restaurants; lifestyle and wellness; science and tech; and business and intelligence. The studios business produces shows for 10+ distribution partners and encompasses The 9ine Podcast Network, one of the fastest-growing, and most topically diverse collections of premium podcasts.
Addionally, Veteran National Publicist Nicole Blake-Baxter has joined Suite929 Global as a Minority Owner.
“I’m proud to oversee the massively talented editorial teams and creators at Suite929 Global. They have cultivated bonds with their audiences, earning their trust and attention with smart analysis, compelling storytelling, and must-watch videos. I’m looking forward to unlocking new opportunities as these teams come together,” said Chuck Holliday.
The leadership structure that follows creates groups of brands based on overlapping editorial goals and is generally led by group publishers; each editorial brand is led by a Managing Editor, who sets its strategy and oversees all of the brand’s content.
Suite929tv, The 9ine Podcast Network, 929 Studios
Chuck Holliday will be Group Publisher & Executive Producer for these three video/audio brands, with a shared focus on content and short form storytelling:
- Suite929tv — Nicole Blake continues as Director of Strategic Partnerships.
- The 9ine Podcast Network — Shanda Foster joins as Producer and Content Strategist.
- 929 Studios — Jessica Andrews will continue in her role as General Counsel.
The Lifestyle Republic, Firm Biz, THIRTYLIST Newsletter + Events
Freedom Aviles will be group publisher for these three brands, with a shared focus on news, commentary, features and insights:
- The Lifestyle Republic — Arjen LaGuerre will serve as Managing Editor. Keisha Dumay will serve as Co-Managing Editor.
- Firm Biz — Arjen LaGuerre will be Managing Editor. Raul Fuentes will serve as Co-Managing Editor.
- THIRTYLIST – Arjen LaGuerre will serve as Lead Content Editor. Raven Rodrigues will serve as Digital Strategist.
G Style Magazine, Tech We Like
Jason Anderson continues as publisher for these two brands, with a shared focus on technology, entertainment and gaming:
- G Style Magazine — Samuel Huang continues as Editor in Chief. Jason “Million” Herbert continues to serve as Deputy Editor.
- Tech We Like — Analie Cruz continues to serve as Managing Editor.